easier with Lantern
Making a claim can
be daunting, that’s why we’ve developed
an experience that we hope will be
helpful to you.
is, ‘The Lantern Experience’
- Your claim will be looked after by
one person. You won’t have to
explain yourself twice and you’ll
always know who to talk to.
- When you call we’ll identify you
over the phone and quickly find your
- There’s no need to complete any
forms. Claims are handled over the
phone in most cases.
- If an assessment is needed we’ll
arrange it straight away. An
assessor will contact you very
- We’ll always keep you posted.
There’s no need to chase claims when
you’re with Lantern. Your claims
person will provide progress reports
by phone or email.
Call us on
0800 800 800 and speak
to one of our friendly and knowledgeable
information you need to know
- First and foremost make sure you and
your family are safe.
- Make sure you take reasonable
precautions to prevent any further
loss or damage (such as if one car
window is smashed, park it up
against a wall so that it is
difficult for someone else to enter
- Please don’t spend any money on
repairs or replacement without
talking to us first. If it’s an
emergency, go ahead, but keep any
receipts to claim a reimbursement.
- Please phone us on 0800 800
800 as soon as possible
if you receive documents from anyone
else about your claim.
- If you may have caused damage to
someone else's property, please
don’t admit you are at fault. Simply
say you need to speak to your
insurer and phone us on
0800 800 800.
- Contact the police immediately if
the loss or damage was caused by an